Gately on Nile opened in April 2000. It is a tranquil retreat where excellent, personal service and good food combine with elegant and comfortable accommodation to create an 'ultimate getaway'.
The abundance of rooms now provides options for group retreats and conferences with private meeting areas nestled away from the public arena. We guarantee you or your client will leave our premise feeling more relaxed yet recharged since they did on arrival.
This main building which also houses the public terrace restaurant is flagged by two separate british built houses spanning acres of lush, peaceful gardens. Spotted between are four luxurious hand crafted cottages uniquely designed and built by Merryde and her team of staff.
Fully catered à la carte Restaurant serving daily Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Garden Teas, Dinner is served from the airy, candle lit terrace or cosy fireplace dining room. Relax in the Sundowner Terrace Lounge and witness the African colours of dusk. Bistro style menu offering a selection of quality continental meals spiced by an authentic Thai cuisine.
* BROADBAND WIRELESS INTERNET 24 HOURS: Gately offers wireless internet that can be accessed with a password. Resident guests can access this service for 5,000 Ush per day. Those dining exclusively can access the internet for 5,000 per hour.
* In-house Conference/Meeting room facilities for up to 38 people.
* Office services of telephone, e-mail and Internet available.
* Laundry and Dry Cleaning.
* Private guest lounge and study with computer for those without laptops.
*Warm and friendly personal service.
* 24 hr security
* Now offering a specialised in house Masseus seven days a week
Currently we do not have any sample itineraries of custom tours to this destination.
Click here to contact us and we would be happy to discuss possibilities
Stay in the know: Subscribe to our newsletter to have our hand-picked trips & specials delivered to you!
Please enter a destination